The following are people and organisations that we work with, many of whom are alumni of the Lincoln Workshop Series:
- The AI Practitioner is a quarterly journal for AI practitioners giving a number of interesting and varied examples of AI practice globally.
- The AI Foundation in South Africa is run by Dr.Anastasia Bukashe and organises AI training programmes in South Africa.
- The Instituut voor Interventiekunde (The Institute for Intervention Studies) is the home for the AI Practitioner. The institute is based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands and offers shorter and longer workshops and programs in Appreciative Interventionism for practitioners who work as a trainer, coach, consultant, and/or manager.
- Celebrate What’s Right With The World Highly recommended viewing.
- Appreciative Inquiry France offers AI training in French.
- Champlain College David Cooperrider Centre for Appreciative Inquiry certificate programme. The programme offers advanced workshops with on-line coaching and a practicum. People who have taken the AI Foundations with the Lincoln Workshop Series can sign up for these advanced offers.
- Appreciating People is a Liverpool based group of consultants who use appreciative Inquiry. They have developed some excellent AI reference materials – look at the AI Essentials in their shop.
- Taith Roger Rowett is founder and Director of Taith Ltd. He has been providing a range of independent services for the past 12 years centred around organisational development and improvement. Much of his work is underpinned by an Appreciative Inquiry approach and he is the leading proponent of AI in Wales. Roger has also written a number of publications and a book on the subject of AI.